Shipping and payment terms
Our products are only sold to resellers and integrators for cash register and Auto-ID technology authorized by us in advance.
All prices are in Euro net, plus VAT, insurance, postage and packing ex warehouse Lippstadt. There are currently no minimum quantity surcharges.
- Shipping insurance: 0.4% is automatically added to the net value of the goods for shipping insurance and shown as a separate item at the end of the invoice. This insurance covers every parcel against damage during the shipment from the warehouse of QUAD GmbH to the place of destination. The shipping liability of QUAD GmbH ends with the handover of the goods to the shipping service provider at the warehouse of QUAD GmbH in Lippstadt. If desired, however, the customer can refuse in writing the calculation of the insurance benefit (SVS/RVS prohibition customer) and then takes over the entire shipping risk himself.
- Shipping costs: We ship the goods in Europe mainly with UPS or depending on the quantity with different shipping companies. Currently the shipping costs per package are e.g. within Germany 10,- Euro net, other countries on request. Price changes are possible at any time.
- Number of packages: For ecological and economic reasons, the ordered products are packed in as few packages as possible - while at the same time taking care to pack them safely for shipping.
- Shipping options: Express and courier deliveries are possible for an additional charge
- Terms of payment: We favor the SEPA direct debit mandate. First orders from new customers or deviations are to be determined in advance with our accounting department.
Here we are at your disposal for further questions:
Sales: Tel. +49 2941/2801-500 email@example.com
Accounting: Tel. +49 2941/2801-750 firstname.lastname@example.org